Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Ne-Yo - Beautiful Monster Music video and lyrics


Ne-Yo - Beautiful Monster, Music video, lyrics, Ne-Yo, album cover, wallpaper, poster




"Beautiful Monster" is a song by American singer Ne-Yo from his fourth studio album, Libra Scale. The song was released to iTunes as the album's first single on June 8, 2010. The song was written by Ne-Yo, Stargate and Sandy Vee, and it was produced by Stargate and Sandy Vee.It is an uptempo dance song, including influences of different musical styles including European. It has received initial positive reception, with Ne-Yo's vocals being compared to the vocal styling of Michael Jackson.











Neyo Beautiful Monster lyrics

All my life and the hereafterI've never seen, seen one like you

You're a knife, sharp and deadlyAnd it's me that you cut intoBut I don't mind, in fact, I like itThough I'm terrified, I'm turned on but scared of you

She's a monster, beautiful monsterBeautiful monster but I don't mindAnd I need her, said I need herBeautiful monster but I don't mind

No, I don't mind(I don't mind, I don't, I don't mind)No, I don't mind(I don't mind, I don't, I don't mind)

No, I don't mind(I don't mind, I don't, I don't mind)No, I don't mind

In her eyes, there's love and fireIn my heart, she's burning throughBut I don't mind, in fact, I like itThough I'm terrified, I'm turned on but scared of you

She's a monster, beautiful monsterBeautiful monster but I don't mindAnd I need her, said I need herBeautiful monster but I don't mind

And I need her, said I need herBeautiful monsterBut I don't mind(I don't mind, I don't I don't mind)No, I don't mind





Playing with my heartAnd she's playing with my mind

And I don't mind, I don't, I don't mindNo, I don't mind, I don't, I don't mindNo, I don't mind, I don't, I don't mindNo, I don't mind, I don't, I don't mind

(I don't mind, I don't, I don't mind)And I don't mind(I don't mind, I don't, I don't mind)Said I don't mind

(I don't mind, I don't, I don't mind)Said I don't mind(I don't mind, I don't, I don't mind)Beautiful monster

She's a monster, beautiful monsterBeautiful monster but I don't mindAnd I need her, said I need herBeautiful monster but I don't mind

And I need her, said I need herBeautiful monsterBut I don't mind(I don't mind, I don't I don't mind)No, I don't mind

(Said I don't mind, I don't, I don't mind)No, I don't mind(I don't mind, I don't, I don't mind)No, I don't mind

(I don't mind, I don't, I don't mind)No, I don't mind

No comments:

Post a Comment

video games games game download video game pc games pc games download