Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Bruno Mars - The Lazy Song , Official Video and lyrics


Bruno Mars - The Lazy Song, Doo-Wops & Hooligans, wallpaper, album cover, poster, hot


Bruno Mars - The Lazy Song [Official Music Video]





Doo-Wops & Hooligans is the debut studio album by American singer-songwriter Bruno Mars, released on October 4, 2010. Mars' writing and production team The Smeezingtons were credited with writing all songs and serve as the album's executive producers. Doo-Wops & Hooligans charted at number three on the Billboard 200 and in the top ten in Australia, Canada, Ireland, and New Zealand. Its title refers to doo-wop music and was chosen to reflect simplicity, as well as appeal to both males and females.





Bruno Mars - The Lazy Song lyrics

Today I don't feel like doing anythingI just wanna lay in my bedDon't feel like picking up my phoneSo leave a message at the toneCus today I swear I'm not doing anything

I'm gonna kick my feet up and stare at the fanTurn the Tv onThrow my hand in my pantsNobodys gonna tell me I cant

Ill be loungen on the couch just chillin in my snuggieClick to MTV so they can teach me how to dougieCus in my castle I'm the freakin manOh Oh

Yes I said itI said itI said it cus I can

Today I don't feel like doing anythingI just wanna lay in my bedDon't feel like picking up my phoneSo leave a message at the toneCus today I swear I'm not doing anything

Nothing at allOoh hoo ooh hooHoo ooh oohNothing at all

Ooh hoo ooh hooHoo ooh ooh

tommorow i wake up do some p90x meet a really nice girl have some really nice sexand she is gonna scream this is great(girl"omg this is great")

I might mess around get my college degreei bet my old man will be so proud of me but sorry pops youll just have to wait

Oh OhYes I said itI said itI said it cus I can

Today I don't feel like doing anythingI just wanna lay in my bedDon't feel like picking up my phoneSo leave a message at the toneCus today I swear I'm not doing anything

no i aint gonna comb my haircus i aint going any where no no no no no no no nao

ill just strut in my birthday suitand let everything lossyeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeeah

Today I don't feel like doing anythingI just wanna lay in my bedDon't feel like picking up my phoneSo leave a message at the toneCus today I swear I'm not doing anything

Nothing at allOoh hoo ooh hooHoo ooh oohNothing at all

Ooh hoo ooh hooHoo ooh oohNothing at all

No comments:

Post a Comment

video games games game download video game pc games pc games download