Sunday, November 20, 2011

Dr. Dre - I Need A Doctor music video with lyrics

Dr. Dre - I Need A Doctor music video with l lyrics



Dr. Dre - I Need A Doctor,  music video, lyrics, wallpaper, poster
Download Dr. Dre - I Need A Doctor (feat. Eminem) 





Detox is the upcoming third studio album by American hip hop artist Dr. Dre, set to be released on April 20, 2011 on Aftermath Entertainment and Interscope Records. It was originally due for a 2004 release, but was not completed because Dr. Dre wanted to concentrate on producing for artists that were on his Aftermath Entertainment record label.Eventually, the album was slated for a December 2010 release, but it has since slipped to 2011. The album was finalized in December 2010. Dr. Dre has stated that this will be his final album, and has since confirmed that the album will be released on April 20, 2011, apparently because this the traditional pot smoker's holiday.









Download Dr. Dre - I Need A Doctor (feat. Eminem) Dr. Dre - I Need A Doctor   lyrics



[Chorus - Skylar Grey]I'm about to lose my mindYou've been gone for so longI'm running out of timeI need a doctorCall me a doctorI need a doctor, doctorTo bring me back to life

[Eminem]I told the World one day I would pay it backSay it on tape, and lay it, record itSo that one day I could play it backBut I don't even know if I believe it when I'm saying thatDoubt's starting to creep in, everyday its just so grey and blackHope, I just need a ray of thatCause no one see's my vision when I play it for 'emThey just say its whackThey don't know what dope isAnd I don't know if I was awake or asleepWhen I wrote this,All I know is you came to me when I was at my lowestYou picked me up, breathed new life in meI owe my life to youBefore the life of me, I don't see why you don't see like I doBut it just dawned on me you lost a son,Demons fightin' you, it's dark.Let me turn on the lights and brighten me and enlighten youI don't think you realize what you mean to meNot the slightest clueCause me and you were like a crewI was like your sidekickYou gon either wanna fight me when I get off this fucking micOr you gon hug meBut I'm out of options, there's nothing else I can do cause...

[Chorus - Skylar Grey]I'm about to lose my mindYou've been gone for so longI'm running out of timeI need a doctorCall me a doctorI need a doctor, doctorTo bring me back to life

[Eminem]It hurts when I see you struggleYou come to me with ideasYou say there just pieces so I'm puzzledCause the shit I hear is crazyBut your either getting lazy or you don't believe in you no moreSeems like your own opinions, not one you can formCant make a decision you keep questioning yourselfSecond guessing and its almost like your begging for my helpLike I'm your leaderYour supposed to fucking be my mentorI can endure no more,I demand you remember who you areIt was YOU, who believed in meWhen everyone was telling you don't sign me

[ From: http://www.metrolyrics.com/i-need-a-doctor-lyrics-dr-dre.html ]

Everyone at the fucking label, lets tell the truthYou risked your career for meI know it as well as youNobody wanted to fuck with the white boyDre, I'm crying in this boothYou saved my life, now maybe its my turn to save yoursBut I can never repay you, what you did for me is way moreBut I ain't giving up faith and you ain't giving up on meGet up Dre, I'm dying, I need you, come back for fuck's sake cause

[Chorus - Skylar Grey]I'm about to lose my mindYou've been gone for so longI'm running out of timeI need a doctorCall me a doctorI need a doctor, doctorTo bring me back to lifeBring me back to lifeBring me back to life

(I need a doctor, doctorto bring me back to life)

[Dr Dre]It literally feels like a lifetime agoBut I still remember the shit like it was just yesterday, thoughYou walked in, yellow jump suitWhole room, cracked jokesOnce you got inside the booth, told you, like smokeWent through friends, some of them I put onBut they just left, they said they was riding to the deathBut where the fuck are they nowNow that I need them, I don't see none of themAll I see is SlimFuck all you fair-weather friendsAll I need is himFucking backstabbersWhen the chips were down you just laughed at usNow you bout to feel the fucking wrath of aftermath, faggotsYou gon see us in our lab jackets and ask where the fuck we been?You can kiss my indecisive ass crack,Maggots and the crackers assLittle crack a jack beat making whack math,Backwards producers, I'm back bastardsOne more CD and then I'm packing up my bags and as I'm leavingI'll guarantee they scream 'Dre don't leave us like that man' cause...

[Chorus- Skylar Grey]I'm about to lose my mindYou've been gone for so longI'm running out of timeI need a doctorCall me a doctorI need a doctor, doctorTo bring me back to life





Download Dr. Dre - I Need A Doctor (feat. Eminem) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

video games games game download video game pc games pc games download