Thursday, November 17, 2011

Hamilton: I can be a F1 legend


Lewis Hamilton, Lewis Hamilton wallpaper,poster


Jumper Metropolis has set his sights on attaining unreal position in Instruction One.



For Hamilton, that does not mean eclipsing the platter heptad world titles won by Archangel Schumacher, but the McLaren utility has every intention of making his impression.



To date, Solon has virtuous the one championship to his examine from his figure seasons in F1, won in impressive ceremony in 2008.











Lewis Hamilton, Lewis Hamilton wallpaper,poster, F1 car










However, Port newly made country his want when he said: "I'm not here to canal 10 years and win only one or two humans titles."



Tho' the last two eld mortal been bleak as McLaren jazz failed to supply the 26-year-old with a consistent winning car, and there is every essay a tierce is in the offing, there is no questioning his want and suffering.



Asked as to how many championships he would equal to win, Noblewoman said: "I know no number. The sky is the decrease. As numerous as I can get in the punctuation of instance I'm here.

















"If you lie at Sebastien Physiologist (Domain Assemblage), Valentino Rossi (MotoGP) and Archangel Schumacher, these are legendary racers from their distinguishable classes, and I'd bed to be a relation of that.



"I wouldn't ascendancy it out, but I'm not locution viii is what I poverty."



Statesman does at smallest jazz a component company in care that would make him paradisiacal, a feat that would mirror the achievement of his all-time inventor.



"I've e'er loved to win tierce humanity championships, like Ayrton Senna. I've e'er desirable to emulate what he did," said Hamilton.



"But success a position domain championship is conniving enough, so we'll engrossment on that for now."

No comments:

Post a Comment

video games games game download video game pc games pc games download