Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Keyshia Cole - Take Me Away Music video and lyrics


Keyshia Cole - Take Me Away, Music video, lyrics, album cover, wallpaper, poster


"Take Me Away" is a song recorded by American singer Keyshia Cole. It was produced by Chink Santana and serves as the third single on her fourth studio album Calling All Hearts.





Keyshia Cole - Take Me Away Music video





Music Video



The music video was shot and directed by Taj Stansberry. On April 18, 2011 the video was premiered on 106 and Park.



Take Me Away lyrics

i love my baby, i love my babysooo reaaaddyyi love my baby, i love my baby

well this a new hit for radiojust another jam for the dance-floorfinna get it in if you didn't knowi gotta whole new thing goin onbreak bread if you want tocause leaving you is what i wont doim in love with you completelyand aint nobody else out there for me, for mee

(bridge)a couple shots of patronbut i aint drinkin all alonei gotta have you with me HUBBYup in the V.I.Peverything we do B.I.Gand ima keep it real till i D.I.Eokay (okay)lets go (lets go)im wit it (im wit it)and you know (you know)and you got it (you got it)and im ready (ready)sooo reaaaddyy

(chorus)im so in love with youno lie im telling the truthim your womannow baby take me awaysee you in everything i dothat's why im so wrapped up in you

im your womannow baby take me awaytake me awayi love my baby, i love my baby(im ready, so ready)take me awayi love my baby, i love my baby



i just wanna see you in the morningcuz loving you is easy as im dreamingeveryday feels like a weekend[ From: http://www.elyrics.net/read/k/keyshia-cole-lyrics/take-me-away-lyrics.html ]i finally found you what im seekinfeels like i wanna be close to youand do all the things that lovers doyour love be gettin me highercuz boy you got that fire, fireeeee

(bridge)a couple shots of patronbut i aint drinkin all alonei gotta have you with meup in the V.I.Peverything we do B.I.Gand ima keep it real til i D.I.E.okay (okay)lets go (lets go)im wit it (im wit it)and you know (you know)and you got it (you got it)and im ready (ready)sooo reaaaddyy

(chorus)im so in love with youno lie im telling the truthim your womannow baby take me awaysee you in everything i dothat's why im so wrapped up in you

im your womannow baby take me awaytake me awayi love my baby, i love my baby(im ready, so ready)take me awayi love my baby, i love my baby

(can you hear me)

well this a new hit for the radiosooo reaaaddyyyjust another jam for the dance-floorthrows ya hands upim sooo readyyytake me awayytake meei love my babyim ready, soo reeaaddyalrightt alrighttt

No comments:

Post a Comment

video games games game download video game pc games pc games download