Sunday, October 30, 2011

Ronaldo not interested in Citizenship and money


Ronaldo not interested in Citizenship and money, wallpaper, poster, shooting ball


Real Madrid superstar has refused talk of a move to Manchester City, saying money is not everything.



According to reports in the Sun, the wing wizard was dismissive of reports that the Premier League big-spenders were keen to splash the cash for him, to the tune of £150 million in transfer fees, and £21 million a year in wages.



Ronaldo said: "It's not bad huh? We have to think about it well. I'm not going to City. I give you my word. I'm not going. Money is not the most important thing.



"If it was for money I could have the double of what I have.



"If it was for money I would leave. The most important thing is the behaviour of the people and they treat me tremendously here and I am very happy in Madrid."



To read more CLick Here



watch formula one live on www.watchersnplayers.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

video games games game download video game pc games pc games download